The cheque was presented by Philip Wellesley -Davis the new Hon Chairman of the Guild to The Master of the Worshipful Company Of Upholders . https://upholders.co.uk/ Mrs Judy Tayler-Smith.
The Neville Hayman charity is of more recent origin, and was instituted in 1995 to make bursaries to upholstery students, one for the education of the child of an upholsterer, to grant prizes to students for their work and awards to upholsterers for their achievement. This is a specialised charity for the purpose of education and the highest achievement in the upholstery craft.
- H.Webber&sons Ltd – Tools
- Glovers Bros. – sundry items.
- Jim Dickens – Scatter Cushion
- Swaffer – Scatter Cushions
- Wemyss fabrics – Pattern Books
- Warwick Fabrics – Pattern Books
- Sanderson Fabrics – Scatter cushion
- British School of Upholstery – French Pins
- All for upholstery – Hammer
Goody bags were kindly donated by:
- Kobe Fabrics http://www.en.kobe.eu/
- Martins Upholstery http://www.en.kobe.eu/ &
- Hancock chalks. http://www.h-h-hancock.co.uk/our-products/tailors-chalk/