The cheque was presented by Philip Wellesley -Davis the new Hon Chairman of the Guild to The Master of the Worshipful Company Of Upholders . https://upholders.co.uk/ Mrs Judy Tayler-Smith.
The Neville Hayman charity is of more recent origin, and was instituted in 1995 to make bursaries to upholstery students, one for the education of the child of an upholsterer, to grant prizes to students for their work and awards to upholsterers for their achievement. This is a specialised charity for the purpose of education and the highest achievement in the upholstery craft.
- H.Webber&sons Ltd Tools https://hwebber.co.uk/
- Glovers Bros. sundry items. http://www.gloverbros.co.uk/
- Jim Dickens Scatter Cushion https://www.jimdickens.co.uk/
- Swaffer Scatter Cushions http://www.swaffer.co.uk/
- Wemyss fabrics Pattern Books http://www.wemyssfabrics.com/
- Warwick Fabrics Pattern Books http://warwick.co.uk/.
- Sanderson Fabrics. Scatter cushionhttps://www.stylelibrary.com/sanderson/
Goody bags were kindly donated by:
- Kobe Fabrics http://www.en.kobe.eu/
- Martins Upholstery http://www.en.kobe.eu/ &
- Hancock chalks. http://www.h-h-hancock.co.uk/our-products/tailors-chalk/